B.C. Team Sweatshirt - Blue
Dick Fosbury was a high jumper champion who revolutionized high jumping by doing it backwards. He knew it was boring to do it like everyone else, and was not afraid to be different! At the 1968 Olympics in Mexico City, he took the gold medal and set a new Olympic record at 2.24 meters. A legend! Born in 1947.
In his honour, Bobo Choses present a vintage style collection, with comfortable patterns, with most models made of organic cotton for ethical and environmental consciousness. New exclusive patterns, such as this s/s tee, the sleeveless zip sweatshirt, nerved retro tracksuit with its zipped pockets, football polo, V-Neck T-shirt and more.
- 100% organic cotton knit jersey
- Read & follow washing instructions on garment
- Item usually ships within 24 hours
- Items ships with tracking & requires signature unless instructed otherwise
- Returns accepted within 21 days of receipt for exchange, credit or refund
- Returns only accepted on unused items, in new condition with original packaging and tags
- Credits and refunds do not include shipping costs
- Please contact Kido Store on 1300 115 436 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange returns