Solid Maple, heirloom quality 3-drawer dresser with integrated drawer pulls. Inspired by the spirit of the past, the Caravan Dresser is a nod towards the longstanding American tradition of craft furniture.
The case is made from the highest quality, sustainably harvested, USA Maple and makes use of simple woodworking techniques like the traditional wood-on-wood drawer slide and lock miter case joinery. Drawer boxes are made of solid maple with a backstop for full extension. The rear case panel and drawer bases are made from Maple-faced solid wood veneer ply for dimensional stability. Each drawer can be easily removed. Shaped feet meet the frame in a blended joint. The unique character of the natural material is an integral part of the design that will only improve with age and use. Exterior wood parts are hand-finished with an oil-wax finish that carries an SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification. The painted cases use a water-based GreenGuard certified finish. These materials were thoughtfully selected to offer a piece with no toxins and no off-gassing for the environment, the craftspeople and you.
Please read the shipping and returns tab for more information regarding the delivery of this item.
- Solid wood case construction made from USA Maple with a natural, oil/wax finish
- Colour options have a water-based, GreenGuard certified lacquer finish
- Rear panel and drawer base made from Maple-faced, solid wood veneer ply for dimensional stability
- Dimension approx. 88.9 W x 74.9” H x 48.3 D cm
- This product is not eligible for free shipping
- A bulky goods delivery fee will apply
- All furniture and mattress sales are final
- No returns or refunds will be allowed
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the deliver address on the day of deliver until it arrives. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement
- It may be possible to upgrade to a white glove, 2 man deliver service with a specified delivery window for an additional cost
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at 1300 11 KIDO (5436) or email us at hello@kidostore if you have any damaged pieces
- Please note that we cannot ship this item to a PO box