Amber Necklace - Honey
Established in 1998 Nature Baby is a family business specialising in products that nurture you, your baby and nature. The Nature Baby range aims to help parents bring their children to grow up in a pure, beautiful, chemical-free world with products that are sustainably and thoughtfully produced.
All Nature Baby products are carefully selected for quality, purity, design and are produced in a way that cares for the earth and its workers. As parents, by making educated choices during this significant period we can provide a healthy, enriching environment for our children and at the same time nourish and preserve the world in which they will grow.
Amber is a natural resource produced by ancient fossilised tree resin. When warmed against the skin, ethereal oils are released into the blood stream and help soothe teething pain for babies and toddlers. Each handmade necklace is unique as there are variations in colour and shape of each individual bead.
This necklace requires obvious parental caution - it is not a toy or for chewing on. Please remove from baby when sleeping or when unattended. It is designed to break, should it become entangled. Each bead has been individually knotted so if the necklace does break, it will stay in one piece. Fastens with a screw clasp.
- Suitable for babies from 3-4 months of age
- Made in Lithuania
- Item usually ships within 24 hours
- Items ships with tracking & requires signature unless instructed otherwise
- Returns accepted within 21 days of receipt for exchange, credit or refund
- Returns only accepted on unused items, in new condition with original packaging and tags
- Credits and refunds do not include shipping costs
- Please contact Kido Store on 1300 115 436 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange returns