River Single Bed
The River Single Bed’s clean lines make it a perfect fit with any kids’ style – and parents will love its space-saving design. A little bench at the foot of the bed provides a spot for kids to relax and read, or doubles as storage for books and toys. Sleepovers are made simple with the trundle, which tucks neatly away and can be used to store blankets and clothes when friends aren’t around. For the littlest ones, a security rail can easily be added to either side of the bed.
This item is GREENGUARD Gold certified.
Please read the shipping and returns tab for more information regarding the delivery of this item.
- Smart Design
- Low bed height for easy access
- Can be paired with trundle (sold separately) for a guest bed or extra storage
- A security rail (sold separately) can easily be added to either side of the bed
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
- Made of Baltic birch plywood
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Fits a standard single size mattress (sold separately)
- Can hold up to 100kg
- 222cm L x 96cm W x 72.5cm H
- Fits a standard single size mattress 187cm L x 92cm W
- This product is not eligible for free shipping.
- A bulky goods delivery fee will apply
- All furniture and mattress sales are final.
- No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the deliver address on the day of deliver until it arrives. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- It may be possible to upgrade to a white glove, 2 man deliver service with a specified delivery window for an additional cost.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at 1300 11 KIDO (5436) or email us at hello@kidostore if you have any damaged pieces.
- Please note that we cannot ship this item to a PO box.