The Animals Observatory
Squab Sweat Top - Fruit
The new SS20 collection from TAO has once again taken inspiration from vintage clothing, typography and works of particular artists and designers, all the while adding that special TAO vision and spin we all love.
This season designer Laia Aguilar pays homage to the romantic world of flowers and the richness of their colour palette, combining this with the dazzling and radical style of classic rock stars. At the same time, Laia stays true to one of her recurrent references: the muted colours of Eric Rohmer's films.
- Relaxed, boxy fit sweat top with raglan, 3/4 sleeves
- Fruit print on front
- 100% Cotton
- Made in Portugal
- True to size
- Item usually ships within 24 hours
- Items ships with tracking & requires a signature unless instructed otherwise.
- Returns accepted within 21 days of receipt for exchange, credit or refund.
- Returns only accepted on unused items, in new condition with original packaging and tags.
- Credits and refunds do not include shipping costs.