Available now for immediate delivery.
A variation on our Classic Crib, the Arbor shares the same design, but has a wooden base for all-natural appeal. All Oeuf cribs are made in Europe to strict environmental standards. Sleek legs and a matte, warm-white finish give the piece a sense of lightness. The Classic will be a simple and beautiful focal point to your nursery. Designed to grow with your child: 3 mattress height settings. Converts into a stylish toddler bed with the purchase of a conversion kit (to last up to age 5).
This item is GREENGUARD Gold certified.
Please read the shipping and returns tab for more information regarding the delivery of this item.
- Designed with safety in mind
- Meets Australian safety standards
- Smart Design and easy to assemble by one person
- 2 adjustable mattress positions in Australia
- Low overall height for easy access
- Small footprint helps utilize space efficiently
- Adjustable legs for uneven surfaces
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
- Made of solid birch and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Adaptable - Converts to Classic Toddler Bed with purchase of conversion kit
- Fits a standard 130cm L x 70cm W cot mattress (not included)
- Mattress must be no thicker than 12cm
- We recommend purchasing cot rail guards to protect against teething damage
- 138cm W x 77cm D x 91.5cm H
- This product is not eligible for free shipping.
- A bulky goods delivery fee will apply
- All furniture and mattress sales are final.
- No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the deliver address on the day of deliver until it arrives. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- It may be possible to upgrade to a white glove, 2 man deliver service with a specified delivery window for an additional cost.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at 1300 11 KIDO (5436) or email us at hello@kidostore if you have any damaged pieces.
- Please note that we cannot ship this item to a PO box.