Bamboo Fork & Spoon Set
Created for the modern family and home, CINK bamboo dinnerware is environmentally friendly and stylish all at once. In a range of 5 gender neutral colours, the CINK range is coloured with water-based, food-proof colour pigments and unlike traditional melamine it is not coated with any surface treatments.
CINK is made from organic bamboo, recycled from the waste created from bamboo chopsticks production. Blended with GMO-free corn starch and a 100% food grade melamine binder, the collection is durable and hard wearing.
CINK is practical yet beautiful dinnerware the whole family can enjoy!
This cutlery set is ideal for kids 3 years and up. The shape of the handle gives the child a firm grip and makes it easy to shove and impale the food.
- Suitable for hot and cold foods and liquids
- Biting or bending the prongs on the fork with excessive force could damage or break the prongs. Therefore adult supervision is required for children under 3
- BPA, PVC and Phthalates free
- CINK is tested and certified to be food-safe in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 as well as for the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Top rack dishwasher safe, although hand wash is recommended
- Can not be used in microwaves
- Recyclable packaging
- Fork: length 15.5cm x width 2.5cm
- Spoon: length 15.5cm x width 3.3cm
- Item usually ships within 24 hours
- Items ships with tracking & requires signature unless instructed otherwise.
- Returns accepted within 21 days of receipt for exchange, credit or refund.
- Returns only accepted on unused items, in new condition with original packaging and tags.
- Credits and refunds do not include shipping costs.