Contact our office to enquire about upcoming availability.
Solid wood crib that plays with classic form and contemporary, ultra-bold colors. Designed with longevity and flexibility in mind, the crib converts as is to a platform style toddler-bed that can be used as seating well beyond the nursery years.
Please read the shipping and returns tab for more information regarding the delivery of this item.
- The heirloom quality, fixed-side frame is made from solid, USA Maple
- Features a 2-point adjustable mattress height (mattress support is made from solid wood veneer plywood).
- All the lumber used is sustainably harvested.
- The exposed wood parts of the colored cribs are finished with an oil-wax finish that carries an SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification.
- The colored rails use a water-based GreenGuard certified finish.
- These materials were thoughtfully selected to offer a piece with no toxins and no off-gassing for the environment, the craftspeople and you.
- Uncompromising in design and quality, the Caravan Crib is sustainably made from the highest quality, natural materials in the United States by the finest traditional craftspeople.
- 138.5cm W x 76cm D x 86.5cm H
- Mattress support height - Lower: 18cm (+ mattress height)
- Mattress support height - Higher: 43cm (+ mattress height)
- This product is not eligible for free shipping.
- A bulky goods delivery fee will apply
- All furniture and mattress sales are final.
- No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the deliver address on the day of deliver until it arrives. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- It may be possible to upgrade to a white glove, 2 man deliver service with a specified delivery window for an additional cost.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at 1300 11 KIDO (5436) or email us at hello@kidostore if you have any damaged pieces.
- Please note that we cannot ship this item to a PO box.