Available now for immediate delivery.
Solid maple divan that plays with classic form and contemporary, ultra-bold colors. Designed with longevity and flexibility in mind, the divan is small-sized and low to the ground so as to be accessible to the smallest child, yet is spacious enough for a growing child to use as seating for years to come.
Uncompromising in design and quality, the Caravan Divan is sustainably made from the highest quality, natural materials in the United States by the finest traditional craftspeople.
The frame is made from solid, domestic Maple and takes up minimal space in a room. Mattress support is made from solid wood veneer plywood. The backrest is optional; wthout it, the bedframe offers a classic foot and headboard profile. The Raw option is sanded to a smooth finish so that you can select your own finish or enjoy the wood in its pure state. The exposed wood parts of the colored divans are finished with an oil-wax finish that carries an SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification. The colored parts use a water-based GreenGuard certified finish. All the lumber used is sustainably harvested. These materials were thoughtfully selected to offer a piece with no toxins and no off-gassing, for the environment, the craftspeople and you.
Please read the shipping and returns tab for more information regarding the delivery of this item.
- Made from solid, USA Maple
- Mattress support is solid wood veneer plywood
- Raw option has no finish
- Colour options have both a natural, non-toxic oil/wax finish and a water-based, GreenGuard Certified lacquer finish
- Full divan measures approx. 139.7W x 76.2D x 48.3H cm
- This product is not eligible for free shipping
- A bulky goods delivery fee will apply
- All furniture and mattress sales are final
- No returns or refunds will be allowed
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the deliver address on the day of deliver until it arrives. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement
- It may be possible to upgrade to a white glove, 2 man deliver service with a specified delivery window for an additional cost
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at 1300 11 KIDO (5436) or email us at hello@kidostore if you have any damaged pieces
- Please note that we cannot ship this item to a PO box