This vintage-inspired children’s bike with 16” wheels has the perfect balance of Scandi and timeless retro design. The Classic Bicycle is suitable from 4 to 7 years and comes with optional training wheels for children not quite ready for two wheels.
A retro bike for kids with a lightweight child-friendly alloy frame in green, the matching vegan leather saddle and handlebars are adjustable which leaves room to grow with your child.
With vintage design features including Banwood’s unique rosewood pedals and a detachable wicker basket for packing the essentials for a day’s adventure as well as a safety bell, kickstand, wheel, and back reflectors.
Your mini-me cyclist will be the coolest cruiser on the block. Ride on 🤟🏻
Lightweight alloy frame in green finish.
Front adjustable caliper brake lever suitable for children's hands
Banwood rosewood Vintage pedals
Extra set of PVC pedals in white
Detachable front wicker basket included
Cream-colored 16” tires
Suggested age from 4 to 7 years
Weight: 7.9 kg
Banwood brown vegan leather saddle and grips in matching colour
Wheel and back reflectors
Mudguards and chainguard
Minimum seat height and maximum seat height: 46cm – 57cm
Adjustable handlebar: 63 - 69cm
- The Classic bicycle is shipped boxed, and 85% pre-assembled. The final assembly required includes the installation of the handlebars, front wheel, pedals, and saddle, adjusting the brakes, and chain tension. We recommend that the assembly is done by a qualified bike mechanic or another suitably qualified person. Damage caused by an incorrect assembly (such as installing the pedals the wrong way around) is not covered by your warranty.
- This product usually ships for free but may attract an extra shipping cost to more remote regional areas. Please contact us before purchase if you would like more details
- Item usually ships within 24 hours
- Items ships with tracking & requires a signature unless instructed otherwise
- Returns accepted within 21 days of receipt for exchange, credit or refund
- No returns or refunds will be allowed if this item has been unboxed
- Returns only accepted on unused items, in new condition with original packaging and tags
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at 1300 11 KIDO (5436) or email us at hello@kidostore if you have any damaged pieces.
- Credits and refunds do not include shipping costs
- Please contact Kido Store on 1300 115 436 or email@example.com to arrange a return