Available now for immediate delivery.
Oeuf teams up with Spanish designer Carlos Tiscar to create the Elephant, a crib that can be assembled with minimal hardware in 10 minutes. This crib was designed to be a fun addition to a nursery and to make the lives of modern parents easier. The Elephant combines the design sensibility of Tiscar, a Spanish artist, with Oeuf's experience making safe and sustainable baby furniture.
Please read the shipping and returns tab for more information regarding the delivery of this item.
- Meets Australian safety standards
- Smart Design
- Easy assembly in under 10 minutes
- 2 adjustable mattress positions
- Low overall height for easy access
- Small footprint helps utilize space efficiently
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
- Made of eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Other info
- Fits a standard 130cm L x 69cm W cot mattress (not included)
- Mattress should not be thicker than 12cm
- We recommend purchasing crib rail teethers to protect against teething
- 147cm L X 86cm W x 88cm H
- This product is not eligible for free shipping.
- A bulky goods delivery fee will apply
- All furniture and mattress sales are final.
- No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the deliver address on the day of deliver until it arrives. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- It may be possible to upgrade to a white glove, 2 man deliver service with a specified delivery window for an additional cost.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at 1300 11 KIDO (5436) or email us at hello@kidostore if you have any damaged pieces.
- Please note that we cannot ship this item to a PO box.