Family food isn't fancy or complex. Its roots are humble, stemming from recipes passed on through generations, and food rituals born from daily cooking. Most importantly, great family recipes are ones that nurture our souls, our hearts and our tummies. Family food is comfort food.
In Family, bestselling author Hetty McKinnon shares her approach to uncomplicated, hearty and healthy food that is powered by vegetables. These classic, multicultural dishes are the ones she serves around her own family table. Some are heirloom recipes passed on from her mother, others are old family favourites, and many are variations on much-loved comfort food, repackaged with a healthier outlook. These irresistible recipes are interlaced with tender family stories from around the world.
Family shows you how to build a repertoire of crowd-pleasing, flavour-bursting vegetarian main meals - a modern guide to successfully eating green, together.
- Paper Back
- 288 pages
- 22cm x 1.9cm x 27.7cm
- Item usually ships within 24 hours
- Items ships with tracking & requires signature unless instructed otherwise
- Returns accepted within 21 days of receipt for exchange, credit or refund
- Returns only accepted on unused items, in new condition with original packaging and tags
- Credits and refunds do not include shipping costs
- Please contact Kido Store on 1300 115 436 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange returns