Franklin And Luna Go To The Moon
Lunas best friend, Franklin, is a dragon. Together, they love to read stories about everything from trampolining to deep- sea diving.
One day, while they are reading about fascinating creatures and their origins, Franklin begins to wonder where he is from. He is 605 years old and has no idea where to find other dragons.Luna suggests that they go on an adventure to find his family. They Google his family tree, they e-mail a princess for his parents address, and along the way they find twenty yetis eating spaghetti, five vampires reading Shakespeare, and disco-dancing unicorns . . . but no dragons.
One night it dawns on Luna that they should travel to the moon to see if there are any dragons there, so Franklin rockets them into space. When they land, they are met by Franklins long- lost dragon family for a heart- warming reunion.Following the success of Franklins Flying Bookshop, Franklin and Luna Go to the Moon a book about the joys of reading, exploring, and coming home continues to bring the magic of classic fairy tales into the twenty- first century.
- Hard Cover
- 32 Pages
- 28.4cm x 1cm x 29.2cm
- Item usually ships within 24 hours
- Items ships with tracking & requires signature unless instructed otherwise
- Returns accepted within 21 days of receipt for exchange, credit or refund
- Returns only accepted on unused items, in new condition with original packaging and tags
- Credits and refunds do not include shipping costs
- Please contact Kido Store on 1300 115 436 or email@example.com to arrange returns