From Morning To Night
Things are rarely as they first seem, particularly when seen from a different angle, or in a different context.
From Morning to Night asks children to look at familiar and simple shapes and notice how they change, one minute a mushroom, the next a cereal bowl, a planet becomes an orange,, a traffic cone, turned on its side, a wind sock.
The result is an unusually handsome and clever book that reminds children and parents to look at things carefully and never to judge something (or someone) by its first appearance—wait a moment, look harder, or turn your head and it might be something completely different and unexpected.
- Hard Cover
- 36 Pages
- 15.9cm x 1cm x 21.3cm
- Item usually ships within 24 hours
- Items ships with tracking & requires signature unless instructed otherwise
- Returns accepted within 21 days of receipt for exchange, credit or refund
- Returns only accepted on unused items, in new condition with original packaging and tags
- Credits and refunds do not include shipping costs
- Please contact Kido Store on 1300 115 436 or email@example.com to arrange returns