Købn is an Australian textile brand that designs beautiful towels for the home or pool with a strong focus on aesthetic. Inspired by the muted colours of Danish culture and produced with the highest quality fabric every detail of Købn is thoughtfully considered.
The towels are reversible, with one side terry and one side plain weave, a finish that is more akin with interiors fabrics. They feature raw edge fringing and drop pile stripes. Crafted in a family-owned mill in Denizli, Turkey, the towels are of impeccable quality and produced ethically.
Light-weight and super absorbent, the towels are perfect for a multitude of activities, from bath to pool to yoga and the park.
- Black towel with highlight stripes in Wheat
- 96% Cotton, 4% Polyester (stripes)
- Reversible, terry on one side, plain weave the other
- Raw fringe detail on each end
- Designed in Australia, made in Denizli, Turkey from BCI Cotton
- 50cm x 70cm
- Item usually ships within 24 hours
- Items ships with tracking & requires signature unless instructed otherwise.
- Returns accepted within 21 days of receipt for exchange, credit or refund.
- Returns only accepted on unused items, in new condition with original packaging and tags.
- Credits and refunds do not include shipping costs.