If I Was Prime Minister
The Prime Minister's job is to make our country as good as it can be. But every Prime Minister Australia has ever had has been a grown-up!
What if the grown-ups weren't in charge? What would kids do if they ran the country?
We could have submarines to scoop garbage out of the sea ... or teach koalas how to do karate ... and hang giant rainbows in the sky to make everyone happy.
What would YOU do if you were Prime Minster?
- Hard Cover
- 32 Pages
- 23.8cm x 1cm x 29.4cm
- Item usually ships within 24 hours
- Items ships with tracking & requires signature unless instructed otherwise
- Returns accepted within 21 days of receipt for exchange, credit or refund
- Returns only accepted on unused items, in new condition with original packaging and tags
- Credits and refunds do not include shipping costs
- Please contact Kido Store on 1300 115 436 or email@example.com to arrange returns