From Hong Kong to the Amazon and Ulaanbaatar to Antarctica, come on a guided journey around the world and discover the many things that make each place unique. Sleepy sloths, colourful cows, prolific pastries, staggering skylines, terrible traffic, bustling bodies, burglarising baboons . . . you’ll be surprised by what you find along the way!
From award-winning author and illustrator Marc Martin comes a quirky fact-filled adventure for curious globetrotters, young and old.
- Format Hardback
- ISBN 9780670078943
- Item usually ships within 24 hours
- Items ships with tracking & requires signature unless instructed otherwise
- Returns accepted within 21 days of receipt for exchange, credit or refund
- Returns only accepted on unused items, in new condition with original packaging and tags
- Credits and refunds do not include shipping costs
- Please contact Kido Store on 1300 115 436 or email@example.com to arrange returns