Lunch Lady Magazines - Issue 1
Kate Berry launched the Lunch Lady blog in August 2013 after her then nine-year-old daughter Maya was bullied at school for eating a homemade lunch. Kate hoped to inspire parents and carers to make delicious lunches for their children as well as help her daughter get her spark back. The Lunch Lady Magazine is full of wholesome family recipes and reflective thoughts on parenting and family life.
- Inspired by the LL blog, publishing partners Louise Bannister + Lara Burke teamed up with Kate and created Lunch Lady magazine – a quarterly publication about food + family.
- Where parenting is not taken too seriously but where a balanced approach to family life is. Colourful, thoughtful and full of cheek, Lunch Lady magazine reminds parents to keep things in perspective and have fun. A kitchen keepsake full of recipes, recipes, recipes, real life family stories, photography features, art + cooking ideas for kids and humorous opinion pieces about the ups and downs of parenting.
- 160 pages – Quarterly
- Food - Zucchini and Feta Fritters, Chocolate and Date Balls, Raspberry Icy Poles, Shortbread, Ricotta, Cherry Jam, Mixed Berry Crumble Bars, Chocolate and Almond Butter … and more
- Family - Roadtrip to Uluru, Cherry Pit Spitting, Fruit Stickers, Big Roadside Attractions, Kitchens in the Seventies … and more
- 24cm H x 19cm W
- Item usually ships within 24 hours
- Items ships with tracking & requires signature unless instructed otherwise
- Returns accepted within 21 days of receipt for exchange, credit or refund
- Returns only accepted on unused items, in new condition with original packaging and tags
- Credits and refunds do not include shipping costs
- Please contact Kido Store on 1300 115 436 or email@example.com to arrange returns