Merlin 3 Drawer Dresser - Sparrow
This item does not qualify for free shipping, please contact us if you would like a quote before purchase.
With its clean lines and quality construction, this dresser will be loved by parent and kid alike. Three deep drawers provide plenty of storage room, and the modern and simple styling make this dresser a piece that looks good in any bedroom or nursery. Coordinates perfectly with the Sparrow collection.
This item is GREENGUARD Gold certified.
WARNING - Serious or fatal injuries can occur from furniture tipping over. Learn how to prevent furniture tip-over accidents.
Please read the shipping and returns tab for more information regarding the delivery of this item.
- Smart Design
- 3 deep drawers with 22.5kg weight capacity for ample storage
- Dresser has anti-tipping hardware and counter weighted back panel for added safety
- Dresser can be used as a changer by adding and securing the changing station (sold separately)
- Sustainably produced in Europe
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Other info
- Minimal assembly required.
- Each dresser comes with one base
- WARNING - Serious or fatal injuries can occur from furniture tipping over. To prevent an accident you must permanently secure dressers, wardrobes and shelf units to the wall with the hardware provided. If the hardware is not compatible with your wall, please consult your local hardware store for a solution that fits your circumstances. Learn how to prevent furniture tip-over accidents.
- 94cm W x 50cm D x 84.5cm H
- This product is not eligible for free shipping.
- A bulky goods delivery fee will apply
- All furniture and mattress sales are final.
- No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the deliver address on the day of deliver until it arrives. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- It may be possible to upgrade to a white glove, 2 man deliver service with a specified delivery window for an additional cost.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at 1300 11 KIDO (5436) or email us at hello@kidostore if you have any damaged pieces.
- Please note that we cannot ship this item to a PO Box.