Ovo One High Chair
Available now for immediate delivery.
Designed by Culdesac for the brand Micuna the Ovo High Chair is so beautiful there’s no need to store it away when not in use, it’s stunning modern design will compliment any decor.
- The bottom part of the legs, frame and tray can be removed to use it as a kids chair.
- Height can be raised suitable for breakfast bars with purchase of optional extension leg kit.
- The plastic tray has 3 positions to bring it close to your little one and it also comes with easy to clean leatherethe straps to keep your kid secured (5 point restraint).
- We recommend you buy a spare cushion for when you need to wash one or just to change the look of your ovo high chair.
- Included - Leatherette straps, 4 upper and lower legs, 1 plastic seat, 1 foot rest, 1 plastic tray
- Fabric Seat Cover Not Included.
- The Set of 32cm Leg Extensions are not included and will need to be purchased separately.
- Suitability - 6 months to approximately 4 years old
- Materials - Beech wood, plastic seat and tray
- Colour - White seat, natural wood colour and blue seat cover
- Product weight - 7 Kg
- Weight limit - The high chair converted into a kids chair supports up to 25kg
- Environmentally Friendly - Made from FSC Certified wood
- Warranty - 2 years manufacturer’s guarantee
- Shipping packaging - The ovo high chair comes in a beautiful packaging box.
- Country of origin - Spain
- Height - 84cm
- Width - 49cm
- Depth - 54cm
- Dimensions are external overall dimensions for reference only
Shipping & Returns
- This product is not eligible for free shipping.
- A bulky goods delivery fee will apply
- All furniture and mattress sales are final.
- No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the deliver address on the day of deliver until it arrives. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- It may be possible to upgrade to a white glove, 2 man deliver service with a specified delivery window for an additional cost.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at 1300 11 KIDO (5436) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any damaged pieces.
- Please note that we cannot ship this item to a PO box.