Weekend House Kids
Weekend House Kids is an eco-friendly brand from the small sea town of Mataró north of Barcelona. The brand is committed to a responsible environmental manufacturing approach, assuring not only good working conditions of everyone involved in the project but always remaining respectful to the planet. The garments are all produced in Barcelona, where the most important thing is to create quality lasting pieces.
This season Weekend House pay tribute to the first female art collector in history, Peggy Guggenheim - a woman who without understanding art, but thanks to her great intuition, collected works from the best contemporary artists in history.
She supported the three most important artistic movements of the last hundred years: cubism, surrealism and abstract expressionism.
That is why the AW20 collection is a walk through the different aspects of her life, from her figure as an icon, her pets and her beloved city of Venice.
- Unisex sweat pant with all-over scribble print and Boot patch
- Two front pockets
- Tapered leg
- True to size
- Item usually ships within 24 hours
- Items ships with tracking & requires a signature unless instructed otherwise.
- Returns accepted within 21 days of receipt for exchange, credit or refund.
- Returns only accepted on unused items, in new condition with original packaging and tags.
- Credits and refunds do not include shipping costs.