Perch Loft Double Bed
Please Contact Kidostore on 02 9045 7777 for availability on this product
From the coziest terrace to the most generous of houses. The Perch Loft Bed is transforming bedrooms with its space-saving floor plan and durable, practical good looks, its height leaves plenty of room underneath for work or play. The kid-friendly ladder angle makes for easy climbing, and a safety wall around the top helps kids (and parents) sleep tight.
The Perch Loft Bed is a double size bed.
This item is GREENGUARD Gold certified.
Please read the shipping and returns tab for more information regarding the delivery of this item.
- Smart Design
- Compact footprint makes loft bed great for small spaces
- Assembly required
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Other info
- Loft bed recommended for children 6 years and older
- Loft bed fits a standard double bed size mattress (188cm x 137cm)
- Mattress must be no more than 15cm
- Maximum load of the Perch Loft Bed is 110kg
- Width - 195.5cm
- Depth - 145cm (206cm w. Ladder)
- Height - 175.5cm
- Mattress Size
- Length - 188cm
- Width - 137cm
- Height - 15cm
- This product is not eligible for free shipping.
- A bulky goods delivery fee will apply
- All furniture and mattress sales are final.
- No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the deliver address on the day of deliver until it arrives. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- It may be possible to upgrade to a white glove, 2 man deliver service with a specified delivery window for an additional cost.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at 1300 11 KIDO (5436) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any damaged pieces.
- Please note that we cannot ship this item to a PO Box.