Perch Single Bunk Bed
Available now for immediate delivery.
The elegant Perch single-sized bunk bed is the perfect centerpiece for any child's room. Its compact footprint leaves plenty of room for play and additional furnishings. The versatile Perch easily separates into a single-sized loft bed and a standalone lower single bed, giving many configuration options.
This item is GREENGUARD Gold certified.
Please read the shipping and returns tab for more information regarding the delivery of this item.
- Meets Australian safety standards
- Australian Standards recommends the top bunk for children 9 and older
- Weight limit for the top bunk is 115kg
- Sturdy frame and solid rails on top bunk
- Angled ladder, with safety tread for safer climbing, can be securely attached on either side of the bed
- Optional guard rails for lower bunk available
- Lower than a conventional bunk bed, improving accessibility
- Loft and twin bed can be separated at any point
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Assembly required.
- Top bunk mattress should be no more than 15cm thick
- The mattress for the lower bunk must be between 12-20cm deep when using the guard rail
- Both upper and lower bunks take a standard single mattress (not included)
- Width - 195.5cm
- Depth - 158cm (inc. ladder)
- Height - 166cm
- This product is not eligible for free shipping.
- A bulky goods delivery fee will apply
- All furniture and mattress sales are final.
- No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the deliver address on the day of deliver until it arrives. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- It may be possible to upgrade to a white glove, 2 man deliver service with a specified delivery window for an additional cost.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at 1300 11 KIDO (5436) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any damaged pieces.
- Please note that we cannot ship this item to a PO box.