Perch Single Loft Bed
Available now for immediate delivery.
The Perch Single Sized Loft Bed is an elegant space-saver. Used alone as a loft bed, it allows for ample storage and play space underneath. It can also be combined with the Perch lower twin bed (sold separately), to create a bunk bed unit.
This item is GREENGUARD Gold certified.
Please read the shipping and returns tab for more information regarding the delivery of this item.
- Meets all Australian safety standards
- The AUS/NZ standards recommends a loft for children 9 and older
- Weight limit for the loft is 115kg
- Sturdy frame and solid rails
- Angled ladder, with safety tread for safer climbing, can be securely attached on either side of the bed
- Lower than a conventional loft bed, improving accessibility
- Can be combined with Perch lower single bed (sold separately) to create a bunk bed unit
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Greenguard certified
- Assembly required.
- Uses a standard single mattress 187cm L x 92cm W (not included).
- Top mattress should be no more than 16cm in thickness
- Width - 195.5cm
- Depth - 158cm (inc. ladder)
- Height - 166cm
- This product is not eligible for free shipping.
- A bulky goods delivery fee will apply
- All furniture and mattress sales are final.
- No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the deliver address on the day of deliver until it arrives. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- It may be possible to upgrade to a white glove, 2 man deliver service with a specified delivery window for an additional cost.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at 1300 11 KIDO (5436) or email us at email@example.com if you have any damaged pieces.
- Please note that we cannot ship this item to a PO box.