Perch Toddler Bed
Please call or email our office on 02 9045 7777 or email@example.com for information on incoming availability of this product.
Celebrate the important milestone of moving to a "big kid" bed with the Perch Toddler Bed. As a scaled-down bed with a low mattress position, it will still feel cozy for your child, but it allows them to get in and out on their own, reinforcing a sense of independence. Then the toddler bed can be transitioned to a child-sized sofa by removing the security rail, once your child moves to a larger bed.
This item is GREENGUARD Gold certified.
Please read the shipping and returns tab for more information regarding the delivery of this item.
- Smart Design
- Easy to assemble
- Low overall height for easy access
- Comfortable sleeping for your child to age 6
- Can be used as lounge area by removing security rail
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Fits a standard 130cm L x 69cm W cot mattress (not included)
- 136cm L x 75cm W x 53.5cm H
- Fits a standard cot size mattress - 130cm L x 69cm W
- This product is not eligible for free shipping.
- A bulky goods delivery fee will apply
- All furniture and mattress sales are final.
- No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the deliver address on the day of deliver until it arrives. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- It may be possible to upgrade to a white glove, 2 man deliver service with a specified delivery window for an additional cost.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at 1300 11 KIDO (5436) or email us at hello@kidostore if you have any damaged pieces.
- Please note that we cannot ship this item to a PO box.