Please call or email our office on 02 9045 7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information on incoming availability of this product.
The Rhea cot offers a sleek look and high quality construction. The warm wood tones and matte white combine beautifully to fit any decor. Made from sustainably sourced wood, and finished with non-toxic, water-born coatings & paint, this crib promotes a healthy sleep environment. The conversion kit (sold separately) turns it into a daybed-style toddler bed. This item is GREENGUARD Gold certified.
Please read the shipping and returns tab for more information regarding the delivery of this item.
- Easy to assemble
- 3 adjustable mattress positions
- Low overall height for easy access
- Small footprint helps utilize space efficiently
- Sustainably produced in Europe
- Made of solid birch and Baltic birch plywood
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Converts to Rhea Toddler Bed with purchase of conversion kit
- Fits a standard 132x70x12cm mattress (not included)
- We recommend purchasing crib rail teethers to protect against teething damage
- 137W x 77.5D x 94H cm
- This product is not eligible for free shipping.
- A bulky goods delivery fee will apply
- All furniture and mattress sales are final.
- No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the deliver address on the day of deliver until it arrives. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- It may be possible to upgrade to a white glove, 2 man deliver service with a specified delivery window for an additional cost.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at 1300 11 KIDO (5436) or email us at hello@kidostore if you have any damaged pieces.
- Please note that we cannot ship this item to a PO box.