Rhea Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
The Rhea conversion kit turns the Rhea crib into a day-bed style toddler bed. Moving into a toddler bed is a milestone for any child. The Rhea toddler bed is safe, cozy and easy to access, reinforcing your childs new-found independence.
Please note that this item only works when combined with an existing Rhea Cot. This item cannot be used on its own.
This item is GREENGUARD Gold certified.
Please read the delivery and returns tab for more information regarding the delivery of this item.
- Easy to assemble by one person
- Low overall height
- Child can get in and out unassisted
- Side panels prevent night time falls
- Sustainably produced in Europe
- Made of Baltic birch plywood
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Converts back to Rhea cot simply by replacing a side panel
- Comfortable sleeping for your child until age 6
- 136cm W
- This product is not eligible for free shipping, a bulky goods delivery fee will apply
- All furniture and mattress sales are final, no returns or refunds will be allowed.
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the deliver address on the day of deliver until it arrives. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- Our standard service is to your ground floor front door only.
- Delivery Monday to Friday during business hours only. Excludes public holidays.
- Signature required on delivery and drivers may need assistance to carry large items.
- If you require an assisted delivery, please contact us to discuss your requirements. Extra charges will apply.
- Deliveries with difficult access or stairs incur further costs, and the service does not include placement of item inside home or rubbish removal. Should you require this level of service, please contact us.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at 1300 11 KIDO (5436) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any damaged pieces.
- Please note that we cannot ship this item to a PO Box.