Sleepy Kiwi Book
As babies can only see in black and white for around the first five weeks of their lives, the Little + Sleepy books are designed to engage babies right from birth, with bold black and white graphics that babies can actually see. Designed to help mum and dad establish really healthy sleep time routines through reading to them from day 1, and because the babies can actually see the books they respond to it so great feedback for new parents.
Further down the track, the book is a great first reader particularly for children suffering from dyslexia. The rationale for this is that the author is dyslexic herself, so she has designed the book in a dyslexic-friendly format, from the fonts to the non-use of any glyphs or serifs that can present reading obstacles. The sentence structure is also designed to be easy to read, using repetition and onomatopoeia rather than forced rhyme, so it is more natural to read aloud and encourage a relaxed transition to sleep.
- Pages: 20
- Dimensions: 200 x 200 mm
- ISBN: 9780473330279
- Item usually ships within 24 hours
- Items ships with tracking & requires signature unless instructed otherwise
- Returns accepted within 21 days of receipt for exchange, credit or refund
- Returns only accepted on unused items, in new condition with original packaging and tags
- Credits and refunds do not include shipping costs
- Please contact Kido Store on 1300 115 436 or email@example.com to arrange returns