Sparrow Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
Please contact our Office 02 9045 7777 for availability
The Sparrow Conversion Kit is an ideal match to your child's new-found sense of independence. The low mattress position enables easy access and allows your child to climb in and out on their own.
Please note that this item only works when combined with an existing Sparrow Cot. This item cannot be used on its own.
This item is GREENGUARD Gold certified.
Please read the shipping and returns tab for more information regarding the delivery of this item.
- Designed with safety in mind
- Easy to assemble by one person
- Low overall height for easy access
- Child is able to climb in and out of bed unassisted
- Side rails prevent night time falls
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
- Made of solid birch and Baltic birch plywood
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Converts back to Sparrow Crib simply by replacing a crib side panel
- Comfortable sleeping for your child from birth until age 6
- 137cm W x 73.5cm D x 91.5cm H
- This product is not eligible for free shipping.
- A bulky goods delivery fee will apply
- All furniture and mattress sales are final.
- No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the deliver address on the day of deliver until it arrives. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- It may be possible to upgrade to a white glove, 2 man deliver service with a specified delivery window for an additional cost.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at 1300 11 KIDO (5436) or email us at hello@kidostore if you have any damaged pieces.
- Please note that we cannot send this item to a PO Box.