Oli & Carol
Teether - Zoe The Zebra
Zoe The Zebra is a chewable animal-shaped bracelet for sensory play, teething and bath time. Little gums love the texture of natural rubber. Soft and easy to grip and place around the wrist.
Zoe the Zebra is handcrafted with black & white camouflage stripes to play in the African savannah with your little one. Your baby can wear and chew on it all day long!
It is handcrafted in 100% natural rubber from trees and hand painted with natural pigments extracted from plants.
- 100% natural latex taken from Hevea Malaysian trees
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew
- Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums
- Products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids
- Highly hygienic, mould free
- Hand painted with safe, natural food grade dyes
- Ecologic, biodegradable and eco-friendly
- Non toxic
- BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamines free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mould
- Designed in Barcelona and made in Morrocco
- Handmade with meticulous attention to detail
- Item usually ships within 24 hours
- Items ships with tracking & requires signature unless instructed otherwise
- Returns accepted within 21 days of receipt for exchange, credit or refund
- Returns only accepted on unused items, in new condition with original packaging and tags
- Credits and refunds do not include shipping costs
- Please contact Kido Store on 1300 115 436 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange returns