The Children And The Whale
There is an animal in the nearby waters that is six times the size of a house and has a heart as big as a boat, yet no one knows where is roams.
This is a place where the waters are vast and deep, the skies breathe magic, and two lost siblings find an unlikely friend.
The Children and the Whale is a bedtime story, a magical journey and a reminder to enjoy the adventurous moments we create in the world.
- Author & Illustrator Daniel Frost
- 23 x 26 cm
- Full Colour
- Hardcover & stitch bound
- 32 pages
- Item usually ships within 24 hours
- Items ships with tracking & requires signature unless instructed otherwise
- Returns accepted within 21 days of receipt for exchange, credit or refund
- Returns only accepted on unused items, in new condition with original packaging and tags
- Credits and refunds do not include shipping costs
- Please contact Kido Store on 1300 115 436 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange returns