Kido is incredibly proud to bring you the famously versatile TOWER Chair. A High Chair, which grows with your child and can be stored in a number of ingenious ways.
With its sleek lines and beautiful profile, this Danish architect-designed Highchair is perfect for any contemporary space. Crafted from the highest quality leather, steel and wood, the durable TOWER Chair is an investment piece, designed for many years of use. Able to be folded almost entirely flat, easy to store and transport, this stunning High Chair combines smart Scandinavian function with sleek Danish design.
Please read the shipping and returns tab for more information regarding the delivery of this item.
- Suitable from 6-9 months, when Baby is able to sit up unaided
- For use up to 7 years with adjustments
- The TOWER Chair FAMILY Collection has been approved to Australian and New Zealand safety standards
- Each Highchair comes with an Australian, and New Zealand approved and tested leather safety harness
- Optional Extras: A tray for the TOWER Chair. A lightly padded TOWER Chair Cushion. TOWER Block EXTRA Comfort Cushions, for additional comfort of young babies
- Measures 84cm x 50cm x 59cm x 59cm
- Weight 8kgs
- This product is not eligible for free shipping
- A bulky goods delivery fee will apply
- All furniture and mattress sales are final
- No returns or refunds will be allowed
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the deliver address on the day of deliver until it arrives. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement
- It may be possible to upgrade to a white glove, 2 man deliver service with a specified delivery window for an additional cost
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at 1300 11 KIDO (5436) or email us at hello@kidostore if you have any damaged pieces
- Please note that we cannot ship this item to a PO box