Please call or email our office on 02 9045 7777 or email@example.com for information on incoming availability of this product.
The Toy Store is an innovative storage system with three tiers of storage bins, ideal for books and toys. Because the bins are so easy to access, even the kids will want to pitch in at clean up time! Bins can be positioned flat or tilted. Bin dividers are removable so you can store items of different sizes from the smallest Lego to oversized puzzles. This item is GREENGUARD Gold certified.
Please read the shipping and returns tab for more information regarding the delivery of this item.
- Solid and stable construction
- Minimal assembly required.
- Versatile storage options
- Easy access for children
- Removable dividers for large items
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Works well with all Oeuf collections and any decor
- May be used to store toys, toiletries, fruits and vegetables
- Store bins may be positioned to your needs
- 78.8W x 48.3D x 105.5H cm
- This product is not eligible for free shipping.
- A bulky goods delivery fee will apply
- All furniture and mattress sales are final.
- No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the deliver address on the day of deliver until it arrives. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- It may be possible to upgrade to a white glove, 2 man deliver service with a specified delivery window for an additional cost.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at 1300 11 KIDO (5436) or email us at hello@kidostore if you have any damaged pieces.