Wooden Stacking Rings
These magnificent rings are made from five hardwoods: Oak, Ash, Hornbeam, Maple and Beech and are finished with linseed oil. Your child will love the sensory experience of the natural wood and the challenges that come with stacking all the right sizes rings onto the stick. They will also learn important hand-eye coordination skills, as well as movement and grasping technique.
- Materials: Oak, Ash, Hornbeam, Maple and Beech, Linseed Oil
- Handmade in Czech Republic
- Due to the natural uniqueness of each piece of wood used, the shade of the product you order may differ slightly to those pictured
- Ages: 3Y+
- You can wipe with a slightly damp cloth from dirt, and then wipe it with a clean cloth soaked in edible linseed oil, leave overnight, and in the morning the toy is ready for new journeys. If there are scratches, then you can also take P230 or P320 emery paper (fine grain sand paper), which is sold in hardware stores, and grind by hand where needed (always go with the grain), then wipe with a clean cloth soaked in linseed oil allowing the wood to absorb the oil and then leave to dry overnight.
- D: Base 12 cm H: 17.5 cm
- Item usually ships within 24 hours
- Items ships with tracking & requires signature unless instructed otherwise.
- Returns accepted within 21 days of receipt for exchange, credit or refund.
- Returns only accepted on unused items, in new condition with original packaging and tags.
- Credits and refunds do not include shipping costs.