XL Change Station (Change Pad Sold Separately)
Available now for immediate delivery.
The XL station is designed to secure to the Merlin 6-drawer dresser and doubles as a shelving unit, once the nappies years are done. When used as a changing station, the compartments offer plenty of convenient storage space for baby care products. When used as a shelf, the XL station is also ideal for displaying your child's favorite treasures when mounted to the wall. The XL station is available in all-white to coordinate with all room decor. This item is GREENGUARD Gold certified.
- Securely attaches with safety straps to the Merlin 6-drawer dresser
- 20kg weight capacity
- Changing pad sold separately
- Adjustable inserts for flexibility
- Plenty of storage space for diapering products
- Can be used as a shelving unit
- Sustainably produced in Europe
- Made of solid birch and Baltic birch plywood
- Finishes are non-toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling of finishing material through licensed collecting facilities
- 120.5W x 45.7D x 6.4H cm
- This product is not eligible for free shipping.
- A bulky goods delivery fee will apply
- All furniture and mattress sales are final.
- No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the deliver address on the day of deliver until it arrives. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- It may be possible to upgrade to a white glove, 2 man deliver service with a specified delivery window for an additional cost.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at 1300 11 KIDO (5436) or email us at hello@kidostore if you have any damaged pieces.